Recently I received a great article form Mike Manning. It talks about a serious problem many people experience sometime, especially this time of 12 months when a lot of you will be venturing overseas on holiday. ‘Travel can create barriers to a healthy lifestyle. Advance preparation and some basic self-awareness can turn stressful, unhealthy travel time into an opportunity for fitness.
1. Research the place where you plan to travel before you leave home. Learn if your health club allows there you usage of a fitness center. Find out about local fitness amenities such as running trails or tracks that are open to the public. Also make sure to do some research before booking a hotel.
- Dried coffee beans and certain peas, such as chickpeas and break up peas
- 5 Yogi GREEN TEA EXTRACT Blueberry Slim Life5.1 Share this
- RE-ASSESS AND RE-EVALUATE
- More nations to scout from. (hungary, etc)
- 40 Year Old Workout Routine
- BRI Nutrition Triphala
On a recently available visit to Maui I booked a hotel with a 24-hour fitness center, which allowed me to continue my fitness regimen seamlessly. I did so this by searching through a travel site that listed all the Maui hotels and from here could click through amenities associated with each hotel. 2. Make sure to pack for success. Include workout clothes and a good pair of trainers as well as a refillable water bottle to help you stay hydrated wherever you go.
You might also want to pack portable exercise equipment like … Read more